Thursday, January 24, 2008

Josh is back to work

Josh went back to work full time today. Harrison and I have been home together just the two of us. I was thinking that it was going to be too overwhelming but we have done pretty well. Josh came home from work for Lunch so we got to have lunch together as a family. That was so great! And our neighbor Becky who has a 2 1/2 month old baby boy stopped by to check on us. That was nice to have a visitor.
I'm sure its just as hard for Josh to go to work after a night of waking up when the baby does and being exhausted.
Every day is a new trial of being a parent but a delight because we have such a sweet and healthy baby boy!

1 comment:

Nourishing Creations said...

I totally know how you feel :) It's such a new adventure taking care of a baby. It was hard for Waylon to go back to work because he wanted to be with the baby, and I wanted him to stay and help me! It's easier now though. I know what you mean having visitors be welcome too...sometimes you just feel stuck at home! I hope you are feeling good and adjusting well! :D