Monday, January 21, 2008

Baby update...

Well it's been almost a week since Harrison was born and our lives changed forever. The first few nights at home were pretty tough and we didn't get much sleep at all. Lately though, Harrison has been sleeping longer which is very nice for us!

Harrison finally got to meet his grandpa on Saturday! My dad has been working in Arkansas and wasn't able to fly home when Harrison was born. He got up early Friday morning to see if he could get on an earlier flight, but no luck. He finally made it to our house Saturday afternoon and then came back Sunday and Monday before heading back to work.

Sabrina is doing well and seems to be recovering really fast. Other than being tired she feels pretty good. It is so much fun to see her with her son! She is going to be such a great mom. As for me, I have just been trying to help out where I can and stay out of the way when I'm not needed. My favorite thing is to talk to Harrison when he is awake and looking around.

Anyway, thanks again to everyone who has come to see us, brought us lunch, dinner and presents, and called. We really appreciate it all!

4 comments:

amber hawkins warren said...

He's so cute and sweet! The first few weeks are fun but a little rough. Good luck!

Krystal said...

He really is a cute baby... and I'm not just saying that! :)I'm happy that your dad was able to make it home to see him. I love the pictures! Like I said before, can't wait to meet him! Hopefully we will be seeing you guys soon. Good luck with everything!

lisamarie said...

Did you ever see a happier grandpa? What a great stage of life. Thanks for sharing it on the blog. You guys are awesome. Harrison is pretty amazing too. How can they be so perfect?

BFISH said...

Congrats Josh and Bina, what a handsome baby you have there. I am glad I got to see him the other night. Sorry our kids weren't very cooperative so I couldn't stay long. I sure love you guys and can't wait to come watch Harrison so you can have a relaxing night on the town. Get some sleep.