Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's a boy!

The big news today obviously is that our baby was born! Harrison Joshua Green was born at 12:40pm, he weighed 7 pounds 6 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long. He is so cute (as seen in the pictures below...)

It was a surprise to both of us when Sabrina's water broke at about 2:30am on Tuesday morning. Luckily she progressed pretty fast once we got to the hospital and didn't have to push for very long. Anyway, I'm sure you don't care as much about this as you do about seeing pictures so here they are:

This is one of the first pictures we took and it's one of my favorites. This was right after he was cleaned of.
Here are the happy parents!
Here he is getting his first bath. He screamed the whole time!

Mom and baby are doing well and recovering great, both are healthy and happy. Dad is keeping busy taking pictures and holding his new little son.

Thanks to everyone who has come to see us, called, or otherwise supported us! We really appreciate it!

10 comments:

Krystal said...

Oh my goodness... he's beautiful! I checked your blog about an hour ago and figured I'd check one more time before going to bed. I'm sooo excited for you guys! And what a wonderful thing to have him come on his own... I love the excitement of it. Congratulations!!! Can't wait to meet him!

Mom VanSkiver said...

We are so excited and happy for you. You have an amazing adventure ahead!

Dunn Family said...

He is so cute!! I can't wait to meet him! I am sure you are both so happy he is here, please let us know if we can help in any way. We will be there soon to meet him!I love the first pic too, I love his little butt sticking up in the air!

lisamarie said...

Job well done! Congrats from the Sco's. You guys will be awesome parents and I CANNOT WAIT to see him.

Titel Family said...

Congrats! He's very cute! Let the fun begin!!

Muranda said...

Oh yeah....we are so excited for you! I can't wait to see him when we get back in town! Hope all is well!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations!! He is SOOO cute. Nice work. Hang in there with those first few months and enjoy them too. They go sooo fast!

Alicen said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations Sabrina...so I am psycho and googled you and found your blog...do you remember me? Your crazy Russia roommate who lived in the apartment with the cat who always "made pee" on our suitcases? hee hee. It's so good to see you're doing so well and looks like you just had a beautiful little boy. Congratulations! Motherhood is wonderful. Drop me a line sometime on my blog. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Well done, you two! Cute baby! Congratulations.

A Rosie Family said...

Congratulations!! He is adorable and let me tell you... litte boys are great!(I have just a little experience) Enjoy every minute, they grow so fast!!