Thursday, January 10, 2008

Come on already!

I used to consider myself to be pretty patient, but there is something about being a few days away from your first baby's due date and not knowing when he is coming that starts to wear your patience down. We have spent the last 40 weeks getting ready for him to come. The last few weeks we have made even more preparations including putting the car seat in the car, packing a bag for the hospital, getting his bed ready and his diapers stocked. COME ON ALREADY! We are as ready as we are going to be at this point, let's do it!

2 comments:

Muranda said...

Sabrina,

I can't wait to see your new little bug! Let me know when it happens!

And seriously, you are so photogenic...I have not seen one bad picture of you!

lisamarie said...

Hey guys...your days are numbered. I know what you mean though..these last days are the worst..could time pass any slower?

I'm so excited for you both -Graduating from college, a slurpee machine, and a new baby. How could life be any better? Congrats on ALL of it. I CAN'T WAIT to see pics of Harrison. Make sure you post them right away.