Friday, March 7, 2008

Harrison's Blessing - Part II





Harrison had his baby blessing on Sunday the 2nd surrounded by tons of family and friends. Our ward had a total of four blessings that day. There were three girls and our little boy (not a bad ratio for Harrison...). I think we may have set a record with the size of our circle. I was so nervous to give him a blessing because I had never done it before and because I didn't want to leave anything out. I think it turned out ok. There were a few interesting things that came up in the blessing that I can't take credit for.

Thanks to Shawna and Ken for letting us use their house for the lunch afterwards. It was so much fun show Harrison off to everyone he hasn't met yet.

It was a great day. Thanks to everyone who came and brought such good food and treats.

No comments: