Monday, March 17, 2008

A brave baby boy!

I do realize that vaccines are an important part of a healthy life, but how can a mom ever feel good about submitting her son to a torturous experience?
Today was Harrison's 2 month appointment and with it came 3 vaccines. While Harrison was getting his vaccines he cried like he does when he's completly exhausted.(I didnt take any pictures of his vaccine day so this almost relays the feeling) But 1 minute after the shots were administered he was completly at peace. As we were leaving the Dr.'s office he was smilling and being happy at me! I guess he's a quick healer. He's a very tough boy!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Isn't that the worst?! It's so hard to see them in pain. I'm glad to hear that he was happy again not long after the torture. :) When Lincoln went for his 2 month shots, he was hysterical. I tried to get out to the car as quick as I could. I had a diaper bag over one shoulder, car seat in that same hand, and held him with my other arm. I'm sure I looked nuts to all the people in the waiting room. I made Derek go with me the next time. And, what do ya know, he did just what Harrison did. Guess it was just a bad day.
Happy Anniversary by the way! Glad you guys had a good time. Date nights can be soooo nice sometimes!
Sorry this is so long!