Saturday, March 15, 2008

2 Glorious Years!

Josh and Harrison just before we leave Harrison for the first time!

Josh and I just had our 2 year wedding anniversay. March 11th. We were babysitting so we couldnt go out that night but we went to dinner on Friday night. Going out to dinner for an anniversary wouldn't really be something to post about if it wern't for leaving our baby boy for the first time! Josh's Mom and Dad were excited to come over and watch him for us. As we were driving off to Mazza i was about to cry. I was abandoning my baby boy! How could i be doing this. But it had to be done and we had a great dinner together. I just love my sweet husband so much. We have had an amazing 2 years together! By the end of dinner I was planning our future date nights once a week and who we will get to babysit in the future. I guess I got over the abandonment woes quickly!

No comments: