Tuesday, June 10, 2008

1st Har Cut


Everyone knows that Harrison gave himself a mullet when he started rubbing the bald patch on the back of his head. Hiddeous thou it is Josh would not let me cut it or buzz it because he though it would look worse.
I just couldnt stand it any more so today i got out Josh's clippers and buzzed off Har's mullet!
I'm happy to say that it looks so much better!
I'm not sure what i should do with the hair? Save it for memories or toss it in the garbage can.... any suggestions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good!

Mary said...

If you haven't tossed it yet you should tape a bit of it in your journal or his or a scrapbook. I did that with Max. Maybe it's weird but I still get sentimental when I see that little blonde tuft again.

Krystal said...

Too funny... when I first read the title of the post I noticed the "har" instead of "hair" and just thought it was mispelled. I didn't realize until I had finished reading it that it was done on purpose. Man I'm quick! I'm glad that you are happy with his haircut. I was a little hesitant too but then loved it afterward. Looks great!