Sunday, June 29, 2008

Best Friends Wedding































Yesterday my "bff" got married! She married a wonderful man and I am so excited for her!
It was a beautiful day all day long. The ceremony was beautiful. I just know that they are so in love and will have a great life together.
I'm a bit jealous because they are going to go to Costa Rica for their honeymoon! I really want to go there some day. Especially after seeing Adam Barkers Costa Rica pictures!!!
Another exciting part of Brooke getting married is that lots of our old dorm friends came into town for the wedding and we had a batchlorette party for her with all the girls we haven't seen in so long!
Congrats Brooke and Jeff!

2 comments:

Andra Ingebretsen said...

Hey there! I LOVED seeing and loved meeting Josh and Harrison. You have a darling family, Bina. I can't wait to keep better in touch by reading your blog. You were a good friend to me, Bina. I will always be so grateful for your friendship. I am jealous that Brookie and you have so much time together and will as married girls as well. Thanks for posting those pics. It was great to see everyone and so great to see Brooke and Jeff so in love. Thanks for chatting with me so much, it was super fun to catch up

Wikler Family said...

uevpnrdsHey!
I didn't know that you knew Brooktyn. I went to the DR with her! It is such a small world!