Saturday, September 29, 2007

Viking Man Tri


Today was my last tri of the year...the Viking Man in Pleasant Grove. It was a fundraiser for the Pleasant Grove High School swim team. It was so cold and was raining off and on the whole time. Even though it was cold, it actually turned out to be pretty fun. Jod also raced and my Dad and B raced as a team (my Dad's first time!). This was the first reverse order tri that I have done and I liked the change. It was nice to have the run (my least favorite of the three) done at the first.

All in all I participated in 5 races this year: Utah Summer Games (as a relay with Sabrina), Echo Tri, Alta Canyon Tri, Ogden Valley, and Viking Man.

Next year I am hoping to do a few new ones including one in San Diego and one in Burley, Idaho.

2 comments:

lisamarie said...

Wow. How sad is it to say that I am just now reading the July family newsletter and discovering your blog. Where have i been? Missing out obviously. Glad I'm here now. Congrats on the boy baby! Since I missed out on the poll, I am partial to Harrison Averill Green but not so hip on the initials: HAG. HJG is probably better. Hope you are both doing great...looks like you are! So glad I caught up on the newsletter!

Anonymous said...

Hey I found your blog through Bernd's site. Love your design! Congratulations on the tri, are there some early tris going on in the SW that you're training for?