Friday, September 21, 2007

LoveRunner at Velour

Last night we played a show at Velour in Provo. It was a fun night. We had a "fill-in" drummer with us, who did an excellent job with only one practice with the band. Velour is one of my favorite places to play because it is such a nice venue. They have great sound and a really cool atmosphere. We played with the Darling Broads, Knotty Pine, and the Goodlife Experience. Photos courtesy of rock photographer Sabrina Green.
Here's me and Jonathan. (The smoke is from our wailing guitars)

Here is the whole band.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great! I didn't even know you were playing!

Josh & Sabrina Green said...

I loved your new songs... and the new drummer played really good. I though you all did a great job! I love going to see you shows