Thursday, September 13, 2007

Just for fun poll

I just added a poll to our blog to help decide our baby's name. So far I think we are probably going to name him Harrison and his last name will most likely be Green...it's the middle name we need help with. So here are the options (and explanations):

Joshua (his dad's name)
Averil (not sure if that is spelled right, but that would be his great-grandpa's name, my dad's dad)
Trevor (Sabrina's dad's name)
Ford (uh, hello...Harrison Ford!)

This is just a fun poll, we aren't taking it too seriously...let us know what you think!

1 comment:

Dunn Family said...

this is a hard one, because I really like the middle name Trevor, plust is Sabrina's dad's name which would be nice. But it would also be nice to have Josh as the middle name, so I voted for both!