Monday, July 14, 2008

Think of me Fondly

This is fun!
My friend had this on her blog and I thought I would be a copycat...
Memories
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my blog's comments.

5 comments:

Josh said...

Hmmm...so many to choose from! I guess I'll go with the sappy one:

I remember the day we got married and I saw you in your wedding dress for the first time. You were so beautiful and looked so happy, you looked like you were glowing. I still can't believe that you said "yes" (actually I guess is was "si"). Especially since in our first conversation I told you that you that I thought you looked like Bjork!

Looking forward to many more memories!

Amanda said...

I love when i see you ride your Vespa at 6 am in the morning to step class! it makes me wish i lived near the beach in Ca... and had one of my own!

I also remember the first time i saw your long beautiful dark hair! I thought, Wow, she could be on a 'Pantene' comercial! (BUT, I LOVE your new Do!! SOOO CUTE! and you most deffinitly could still do the comercial!

Ha, come to think of it... Wow, you do look like Bjork! how cool!

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

Oh Bina. . .where to start? My first memories are from very early on freshman year when we'd drive around in your old "gutless wonder" (sometimes with Johnny B.) We also got into a wreck (my first ever) in that car, the car was fine and so were we, thank goodness. I also remember you introduced me to that white chocolate chip craisin cookie dough and you were keeping it in your dorm fridge and we couldn't stop eating it! You were one of my very first friends at BYU! Lots of great memories!

Lindsay said...

Well, among many, I remember driving all over California in your Ford Explorer with Rach, Denise and Lisa. Crazy roommate times! That was a pretty fun trip, for the most part. :)

Ginna said...

how about back when we used to work at the photo lab at BYU together? And we were crazy. I have some good pictures of us from back in the day.