Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Sweetie

Happy Birthday Josh!
Harrison and I took Josh out to Eggs in the City for breakfast for his birthday. Josh and to go to Idaho for the Burley Spud Man Triathlon on Saturday. We were not able to go because my niece got married this weekend so since i wouldnt see him much on his birthday we went to breakfast.
Josh just turned 29! Harrison and I love him very much.
While we were out to breakfast we sat Harrison in the booth with us and i noticed that the seats were covered in black leather. I had my camera with us and though it looked like a tincy wincy photo studio.
Here's some pictures of Josh's birthday with our little family.





3 comments:

Mary said...

It reallyoes look like a studio! PS, I loved the spiky do at church.

lisamarie said...

Happy Belated Josh! Hope you had a good one. It was so fun to see Harrison again. You are such a cute fam. Can't wait to see a Spudman post.....

Heidi Meadows said...

Sabrina, you have a beautiful family!!