Friday, April 18, 2008

Harrison's new toys


When Harrison was a few weeks old a friend of mine lent us her swing. He would have nothing to do with it. I kept trying for weeks to put him in it and he just screamed and screamed. So we gave it back. It only went front to back so I never new if he would enjoy a swing if it went sideways. Today he and I were on a walk and another friend was out her driveway cleaning out her car and asked if I wanted a swing for him. Her youngest is 3 and they don't need it any more. She showed me that it went front and back and side to side. I told her I'd love to try one that went sideways. Well they brought it over to us and he has loved it! I hope it will last more than just tonight! We also were given a little adorable toy that makes songs and has crinkly wings and looks like a light bright with out the light! I loved light brights when i was a kid!

2 comments:

Nourishing Creations said...

We have that swing too. It's great. It saved us many times in the beginning... Stock up on D batteries if he likes it!

amber hawkins warren said...

Oh he's getting so BIG! I love it. He looks darling in it. We need so go on a walk again, my friend now that it's not SNOWING!