Sunday, February 17, 2008

Spending time with Family

Harrison, Josh and I were able to spend time with my mom yesterday morning. She has been home alone alot more lately and not able to get around so well. I loved being able to go down and spend the morning with her. We had some delicious breakfast and just sat around and chatted for a while. I wasnt so sure when i was going to get down to Provo again after that horrible storm but with Josh driving and me able to watch out for Harrison it was a much different and better experience. My mom cant get up to SLC so well and she wants to get to see her littlest grandson, so we love to get down and let her have a chance to "Grandma" Harrison.
After we left my mom's house we stopped by the Fishes house. Brynlee, Kristin's daughter was so anxious to see her little cousin. She has so many baby dolls and just loves them she acts like Harrison is just the best real live like baby doll. In the hospital she brought her american girl doll and i joked that if she want to trade her doll for harrison and she was really ready to take me up on that offer. I think i made her sad that i didnt come through on the offer.
It was really fun to see Tina and her family and my mom.
Family day was not over yet. We went over to the VanSkivers for a b.b.q. "Pie" and Wii! Harrison is just adored and loved by Josh's family! Being the 1st grandson on Josh's side is super fun for Harrison.

Yeah for Family!!!

No comments: