Wednesday, February 20, 2008

More Pictures of Harrison

I can't help but show off some pictures of my little buddy. He is so funny and makes me laugh every day. His new favorite trick seems to be peeing and pooping on me...he thinks he's pretty funny.


Here is Harrison in his new hat that one of Sabrina's visiting teachers made (it is so COOL!)


I started feeling sick and totally freaked out thinking that I was going to get Harrison sick. I bought about every cold remedy that I could find at the store but couldn't find a mask so I had to improvise... (I ended up not getting sick so Harrison didn't get sick either)


We were watching TV the other night and Sabrina just started laughing like crazy. When I looked over to see what was so funny I saw that she had put Harrison's hair in corn rows!

2 comments:

Dunn Family said...

He is so cute! I want to see him again. I am excited for the blessing so we can see you guys! He is getting so big!

Krystal said...

He really is an adorable baby! That hat is so cute too... and the corn rows! I don't like being too mushy and gushy but he's soooo cute!