Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's another boy!


We went in for another ultrasound today. It looks like baby #2 is going to be a boy! This little guy wasn't as cooperative as Harrison was and kept his feet crossed and his knees close to his stomach the whole time. The technician tried to get him to move so she could get a better look, but he wouldn't do it. We're excited for Harrison to have a little brother and think that he is going to be a great big brother. Everything looks good and there don't appear to be any problems with the new baby.

I think we've narrowed the names we are considering down to Ethan, Logan or Cole. What name do you like?

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Yea!! congratulations! It will be SO fun for Harrison to have a little bro.

I LOVE the name Ethan! I think it goes really well with your last name!

Kay said...

Congratulations! I hope things go well for you! It will be fun for you to have to little guys.

Nourishing Creations said...

Gratz guys!

Leslie Lynn said...

Congrats Sabrina! How exciting to be expecting your second boy. I have 2 and a half weeks until I am due with our fourth, a girl. My vote is for Logan. We like that name a lot.

Andra Ingebretsen said...

Hey Bina! Congrats. Of course I am biased to the whole two boy thing. I am sooo happy for you. Those are all great names! It is nice you have so many you like. We are trying to commit to a girl name which feels harder than we thought it would be. When are you due? I can't believe we never chatted on the phone. We need to catch up! Anyway, talk to you soon!

Tarrah M. said...

Yay for you guys!

It was so good to see you last month, ok girl...you need to update the blog! Miss seeing pictures of Harrison.