Sunday, May 31, 2009

Two Weeks

Two weeks from tomorrow we will find out if number 2 is a boy or a girl. I honestly don't have a preference this time around. I know a lot of people say that and secretly really have a preference, but in my case it's true. One one hand it would be fun to have a girl. Harrison is such a "momma's boy" that it would be fun for me to have a "daddy's girl". One the other hand it would be fun for Har to have a little brother. And since our baby will only be about 4 months younger that Jod and B's little boy, it would be fun for us to have a boy so that they could be buddies.

Here are a few names that we are liking right now:

Boys:
Logan
Ethan
Cole
Parker
Ian
Austin
Oliver

Girls:
Ruby
Iris (this is my pick, Sabrina doens't really like it)
Kennedy
Brooklynn
Emily
Taylor
Samantha

What names do you vote for?

5 comments:

Kay said...

Congrats on the new little one coming. I didn't know that Jodi and Bernd are expecting too! That is awesome! Keep me posted on how things are going!

Amanda said...

Aww. You've got a great list of names. I LOVE all your girl names... in fact most of them were on our list for our number 3... Ruby, Emily, Taylor and Samantha are my favorite, in that order.

For boy names i vote for Parker or Ethan... :)

lisamarie said...

Of course my first vote is for Kennedy. And I love Iris too. We always said if we had a boy we'd name him Ethan, so since we know that will never happen, that for sure is my first vote for you! Such a great name. Oh, and I've always LOVED Ruby too. It was always on my list but never gained momentum the way the others did. So there are my votes!

Sarah said...

Oliver and Iris are my favs by far. Can't wait to find out your results...keep us posted.

Tarrah said...

What did you guys decide on?