Thursday, November 15, 2007

BUNKO!

Who knew that bunko was so much fun!
Well i guess alot of people must but i've never played it before, until last night i'd only though of it as a marginally taboo game that mormon women played.
Well Danae Dunn invited me to go play with her and some of her friends and it was really alot of fun. I'd never met the people there before but to play the game you dont really need to know the other players very well.
And I won a prize at the end of the game. Not a very significant prize. I never won BUNKO, i didnt have the most wins, or loses, or even BUNKOed off. I just had my score card drawn out of the basket.
Well it might be a while before i go and play BUNKO again... the baby is coming soon and my time will be spent being a new mom. but I really had fun and maybe in the summer i might find a group to join and pick it up again!

2 comments:

lisamarie said...

I love bunko! I just started playing with a group of ladies from my ward that are all mostly my age etc... and we have a blast! Plus it gives me a chance to get to know the girls beyond primary. :) Keep it up if you get the chance! Also, I love the Spanglish books. That is so great. Kennedy's school has a dual immersion program - so half of the classes in each grade are bilingual. I'll have to check in with the program and pass on the info!

Krystal said...

I have never played before but it definitely sounds fun. By the way, I love your new page!