Friday, May 25, 2007

Some thoughts...

We are so excited to be having a baby! We were even more excited after telling our family and hearing their reactions! This will be the first grand-baby for my parents and I think they are excited to be grandparents.

I am really hoping that it is a girl. A lot of people were surprised to hear that and thought that I would be wanting a boy. I think after seeing my friend Cory and his baby girl that I want to have my own "daddy's girl". Sabrina really hopes that we have twins and I guess twins run in her family. I don't know how I feel about that! I think it would be a lot of fun, but also a lot of work and double the responsibility.

We have been thinking of a few names that we like and so far for a girl we like: Marisol, Nicolle, and Samantha. If it's a boy we really like the name Harrison.

Well, I guess that's about it for now...if anyone has any comments on names or has any advice for us we would be glad to hear it!

-Josh

No comments: